Best buy price:
Max coin supply:
Scrypt, x17, groestl, blake2s, and lyra2rev2
Monday, January 15, 2018 12:19:29 AM
- Tor – Tor name is delivered from the acronym of the original software project name “The Onion Router”. Tor means free software which provides anonymous communication. Tor is an IP obfuscation service, which ensures anonymous user’s location and enables anonymous communication across multiple-level network scheme. Tor’s provides its users’ with personal privacy protection, freedom and capability to conduct confidential communication, by keeping their (users’) internet activity from being monitored
- I2P – I2P allows users to host servers at an unknown location. It has similar to Tor features. Both of them provide anonymous access to online content and work on using multi layer encryption. But in comparison with Tor, I2P performs packet-based routing while Tor performs circuit based routing. It provides a higher level of reliability and excessiveness to the network
So, Verge is a decentralized cryptocurrency, designed for those users who consider confidentiality their main priority. Thanks to the improved Tor and I2P networks, Verge improves upon the original Bitcoin blockchain and offers its users fast, direct, reliable transactions, maintaining a full privacy of their data.
- 1 Verge (XVG) Coin
- 2 What Is Verge (XVG)?
- 3 What Are The Benefits of Verge?
- 4 What Are The Benefits of Verge?
- 5 Verge (XVG) Specification
- 6 Verge (XVG) Wallets
- 7 Verge (XVG) Exchanges
- 8 Verge (XVG) Links
- 9 Verge (XVG) Explorer
- 10 Verge (XVG) Masternodes